Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Showing Appreciation

Hello friends!
I am reading a book called Appreciation Marketing, How to Achieve Greatness Through Gratitude by Tommy Wyatt and Cutris Lewsey...and I will say WOW! This book has totally changed my view of how do to business tremendously. If you havent read it, its probably one of those short read books that you should have on your shelf and read about 10 times! I am on my second time around with this one.All of us have some sort of business, and we use different methods with which to promote our businesses. But showing appreciation for those who have done business with us, friends, family, etc...can be an amazing tool to grow it even further! One thing they said which realy hit home was "people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forger how you made them feel." Do we make our customers FEEL like they really are appreciated?Another statement that really made me think was "what you give out is what you get back." The energy attached to you is simply a reflection of the type of person you are and work to become. WOW again! How to I react to my customers? Do I show a genuine desire to help them? Am I a sincere person. Whew, it really made me think!During the 15 yrs in Direct Sales, we were taught how to sell, how to book, how to play games and booking games. But you know, in all that training, I was never helped with how to REALLY relate to my customers. A kind thank you was about it, but I never took the time to contact them at all in months to come...not even to remember them on their Birthday! I mean, if we want referrals, we will keep in touch with our customers, right?There is so much in this book that will help you in so many ways..give it a shot and get it.If you would like a way to keep in touch with your customers easily, affordably right from your computer...a tool that is invaluable to every business and person, please let me know! And you can even send yourself or your friend this book!Lets think about how to really appreciate our customers, and each other!
Wishing you many blessings!
Robin Brostovski
Share A Card Now
www.shareacardnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment